Thursday, January 3, 2008

“I have been looking at homes for a long time, but I haven’t found the right one”

Clarksellshomes.com

Maybe you need a professional to help you out a little. I work with my mom, Patty Hill, who works exclusively with buyers in this area. She knows the neighborhoods from Chatsworth to Studio City and everywhere in between and beyond. She’s GOOOOOOD. And I don’t just say that because she’s my mom. She is excellent at listening to what you are specifically looking for and targeting her searches just for you. And she is of course one of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

Are you getting serious yet about buying a home? You need to talk to a lender. If you don’t have one, call me for recommendations. I have great lenders, many of whom I have been working with for years. Sorry, but you are not serious until you talk to a lender. You need a professional to tell you what you can comfortably afford before you start looking at homes that are not in your price range.

clarksellshomes@yahoo.com

818-491-0194 Office

818-386-1622 Cell

818-360-5676 Fax

No comments: