Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving in Granada Hills, CA


As we approach Thanksgiving, I wanted to give you some creative cooking ideas, that will make this Thanksgiving, the best one yet! This pie is one of my favorites, which one is yours? I have a link to the original article down below with more delicious desserts :)

Apple-Cranberry-Currant Pie with French Topping

Studded with tart cranberries and sweet currants, laced with brandy and finished with a buttery, crisp topping, this dressed up apple pie is a Sunset favorite.

A Thanksgiving dessert of Apple-Cranberry-Currant Pie with French Topping.
 
 
 
 
 
For all your real estate needs in the San Fernando Valley, feel free to contact me at ClarkSellsHomes@yahoo.com or you can call me at 818.491.0194
 
 
#realestate #realtor #realtortips #GranadaHills #homebuying #homeselling #SanFernandoValley #cooking


No comments: